Spread the cost of your commercial kitchen equipment...
We understand that investing in the latest commercial kitchen equipment can be a daunting process. The “new normal” presents a challenging time financially but this shouldn’t get in the way of purchasing new catering equipment which will be more reliable and help you be more efficient. That’s why you should consider leasing your equipment.
Catering equipment leasing and finance spreads out the payment of your equipment, kitchen installation or refurbishment project over a period that suits you. From 24 to 60 months, you can have one single payment that will help you with monthly budgeting. What’s more, kitchen equipment leasing is 100% tax allowable and ensures you keep working capital in the bank.
Explore the benefits of commercial kitchen equipment below and use our handy calculator to give an indication of leasing costs. Or simply fill in the form below with your enquiry.
Rational iCombi Pro Electric 6-Grid from
just £125 + VAT per month!
Why lease your commercial catering equipment?
There are many benefits to leasing or financing your commercial kitchen equipment. Whether it is the latest Combi Oven to a complete kitchen installation, all the benefits apply:
- Increase your profitability – leasing will enable you to maintain working capital and invest in other areas, such as marketing.
- Maintain borrowing power – get the kitchen equipment you need whilst preserving your credit lines with cash in the bank.
- Get the latest equipment – spread your payments over a longer period, and at the end of the term, upgrade.
- Tax benefits – payments are 100% tax allowable, so you can offset against your taxable profits.
- Budget planning – with fixed payments you can plan your budgets easier.
- Own the equipment – at the end of the term, own the equipment with option buyout.
- Turnkey projects – use leasing or finance for the entire project, from major equipment to installation and training.
Catering Equipment Finance Calculator
Find out how much it could cost to lease the piece of catering equipment you need or the repayments for your entire commercial kitchen installation project. The figures below act as a guide only. If you’d like to discuss your equipment financing needs, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Disclaimer: Leasing is suitable for UK business users only. This can include new or established businesses. Quotation is only valid for Limited companies and is for illustration purposes only. Illustration is applicable to Ltd companies only. All finance is provided by Johnson Reed Ltd. Subject to status and credit approval. E&OE. Documentation fees may apply. A deposit/advance rental and/or personal guarantee may be required. Title transfer/ownership options are available at end of lease term.