TAG is a well-known, independently owned Commercial Catering Equipment company with over 30 years’ experience in the design, sales, installation and maintenance of Catering Equipment. Multi award winning, with a reputation for innovative, bespoke designs and high standards of workmanship; the company is currently going through rapid growth and now seeks a skilled and experienced Project Manager to be part of their growing Projects Team.
Working in the luxury, high end of the market such as 5 star hotels and Michelin star restaurants, the ideal candidate will have the ability to take a project through to completion to the high standards expected. A desire to join a fantastic brand with a “Can Do” attitude that showcases their ability to successfully bring projects in on time and within budget.
The Ideal Candidate Will
• Have Project Management experience in Catering Equipment or similar industry, running projects from 50K to 1.5M.
• Maintain a professional relationship with clients and ensure they are kept satisfied with the company’s services.
• To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit.
• Effective communicator, at all levels.
• Prompt and accurate reporting to the projects team as required.
• Experience on site managing trades and interacting with contractors & clients.
• Strong time management and organisational skills.
• Technical skills including project programs, procurement, variation orders and financial assessment throughout the project.
• Understanding of legislation and technical aspects of project management.
• Hardworking, driven and ambitious with a desire to be part of a growing dynamic company.
• Project Management experience
• Catering Equipment experience
• Client Management
• Effective Communicator
• Reporting Experience
• Strong Organisation
Be part of a progressive team of commercial catering experts with over 30 years of experience.
Competitive benefits and salaries within the industry, working with the opportunity to progress.
A growing company with a proven track record of innovation in the industry.