Book Your Mini Exhibition Place Today!
If you want to find out more about the Granuldisk technology, the free-to-attend Mini Exhibition is your chance to see a Granule Smart+ and an X2 Lean Wash Center® in action!
There will also be presentations, other innovations and your chance to speak with the team from Sweden.
Four sessions over 2 days are available for you to choose from; so we hope there is one convenient for you!
Morning Sessions: Tuesday 19th July or Wednesday 20th July:
- 09:30 – Coffee & tea on arrival
- 10:00 – Welcome Presentation
- 10:10 – Live Wash™ of Granuldisk’s latest innovation X2 Lean Wash Center®
- 11:00 – Granuldisk Mini Exhibition and Q&A
- 12:00 – Lunch
Afternoon Sessions: Tuesday 19th July or Wednesday 20th July
- 13:00 – Lunch
- 14:00 – Welcome Presentation
- 14:10 – Live Wash™ of Granuldisk’s latest innovation X2 Lean Wash Center®
- 15:00 – Granuldisk Mini Exhibition and Q&A
What to expect by attending the Granuldisk Mini Exhibition...
There will be many benefits by attending the Granuldisk Mini Exhibition!
- See Machines in Action – you will get to see a Granule Smart+ machine in action, as The Felix Project use it during their day-to-day kitchen operation. The team from Sweden will also have a Live Wash™ of the latest X2 Lean Wash Center®.
- X2 Lean Wash Center – this is the latest machine and technology from Granuldisk! Using the same footprint as a standard hooded dishwasher, the dual-pump provides dual-functionality of washing pots, pans & utensils, as well as standard crockery, glass and cuttlery. See it in action!
- Meet the Manufacturer – the team from Sweden will be at the Exhibition both days, so it is your chance to Meet the Manufacturer, ask them questions and find out more!
- Exclusive Insights – enjoy a short presentation by the Granuldisk team to find out more about their sustainable solutions and what is coming in the future!
- Discounts – by attending the exhibition, you’ll get exclusive benefits and discounts if you choose to buy a Granuldisk machine within 12-months!
If you have any questions about the Exhibition or want to find out more about the Granuldisk range of sustainable warewashing solutions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
The Granuldisk Pot Wash & Commercial Dishwasher Range:
X2 Lean Wash Center®
X2 Lean Wash Center is the universal cookware and dishware washing solution which uses high-pressure water to minimise the need for scrubbing, soaking and pre-washing; the first machine from Granuldisk that does not use granule technology. Suitable for kitchens cooking up to 240 meals per serving it not only replaces your standard dishwasher, but makes your pot washing more efficient and saves you money! TAG Recommended!
Granule Maxi is a front-loaded granule pot washer with a capacity ranging from 400 up to 3000 meals per day. There are 3 editions available: FreeFlow, Flow, and Compact. Each version comes with standard accessories. They can also be adjusted to your requirements by adding smart accessories. It’s the highest capacity Granuldisk, washing 8 GN 1/1 or 4 GN 2/1 per cycle, saving up to 1,700 litres per day!
Granule Flexi is a front-loaded granule pot washer that has a capacity ranging between 200 and 500 meals per day and is available in two different versions. Each version comes with standard accessories. They can be adjusted further to your requirements by adding one or more smart accessories. The same as a Maxi, but in a smaller footprint, washing 4 GN 1/1 per cycle, saving up to 520 litres per day!
Granule Gastro is a high-performance pass-through granule pot washer that fits GN-based operations with a capacity ranging from 200 to 1,000 meals per day. It comes with standard accessories and loads most of the GN range. To fit more wash ware and adjust the machine to your needs, simply add one or more smart accessories. Wash up to 6 GN 1/1 per hour.
Granule Combi is a commercial passthrough dishwasher that fits kitchens preparing and serving from 150 to 1,000 meals per day. It combines the efficient award-winning Granule Technology with regular dishwashing technology, automatic basket detection and program selection. It can wash both pots/utensils as well as plates, cutley and crockery! 7 GN 1/1 capacity per cycle!
Granule Smart is a front-loaded granule pot washer that has a capacity ranging from 400 to 1,500 meals per day. It performs well for its size and fits in less than 1 sqm. Available in two versions, Standard or Free Flow. Each version comes with a selected accessories package and can be adjusted further to your requirements. A capacity of 6 GN 1/1 per cycle.
Granule Smart+ is a front-loading model that has a capacity ranging from 400 to 1,500 meals per day. It combines the efficient, award-winning Granule Technology with regular dishwashing technology, automatic basket detection and program selection. A perfect fit for small kitchens. Wash 7 GN 1/1 per cycle, or plates, cutlery & crockery. TAG Recommended!