Thank you for your interest in our Project Coordinator role.
Please see more information below and use the form at the bottom of the page to submit your application and we’ll get back to you.
STRICTLY UK BASED APPLICANTS ONLY.
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Job Level: Junior/Mid
Are you a highly organised, methodical, and assertive individual with excellent customer service skills?
We’re looking for a Project Coordinator to join our team and play an integral part in delivering our client projects in London and across the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader within the hospitality sector that provides commercial kitchen and bar design, sales, and maintenance services. This multi-award-winning company is based in Stevenage, with customers mainly across London and the surrounding areas including 5* hotels and Michelin-starred restaurants.
Experience in project delivery within the hospitality, interior fit-out or construction sector is preferred but not essential. On-the-job industry training will be provided to aid continuous development on a long-term career path.
The right individual will be highly organised with excellent time management skills, be able to read and understand technical drawings and proposals, whilst being able to work as part of a team or autonomously.
The role will involve:
- This role will predominantly be office based providing administrative backup for the project manager and project team
- There will be opportunities to visit individual sites with other members of the project team during the project.
- Projects are mainly in the London area, however, there are projects across the UK.
- The project team will be working on multiple projects at any one time, and these can range in value from £10k to £1.5m, therefore the role could be supporting multiple projects at once or working on a single large-scale project for an extended period of time.
- You will be confident in assisting the preparation of Operations and Maintenance manuals, collecting equipment and the supporting document’s if needed.
- Due to the nature in size of our projects, you will be reporting to the lead of each project, so this role crosses departmental boundaries including working with our Sales team and Service Desk, as well as assisting our Project & Creative Director.
- You will be communicating with various hospitality stakeholders, from Facilities Managers and Administration to Engineering departments and Executive Chefs.
- This is an office-based role with the flexibility to work from home as required.
- You will enjoy working as part of a team, whilst also being confident to work on your own on tasks set by the Projects team.
- You will need to be able to read drawings and quotations, prepared by the design and sales teams and be able to cross-reference these on individual projects.
- The tasks will involve liaising with others within the Company and with external companies on a regular basis, so good communication skills in verbal and written form are essential.
- As projects are often time-sensitive, time management and organisation skills are important, whilst these will mainly be dictated by the project team, your individual understanding of timescales are necessary.
- You should have previous experience in an administrative role using software to generate purchase orders, manage tasks to follow-up and confirm delivery whilst communicating with the client, contractor, and suppliers.
- This is a customer-facing role, therefore as an ambassador for the company, you will need to be presentable and act in a professional manner.
Salary & Progression:
- Performance based salary progression.
- Genuine opportunities to progress as the company grows.
What we can offer you:
- 28 Days Holiday inclusive Bank Holidays.
- Continued training and development is offered within the company and via accredited third parties.
- Company pension and insurance after a qualifying period.
- Company laptop.
- Paid for company social meals at our project sites including fine-dining restaurants and 5* hotels.
- Regular team lunches and drinks.