Catering Equipment & Refrigeration Engineers
Thank you for your interest in our Catering Equipment and Refrigeration Engineer roles.
Please see more information below and use the form at the bottom of the page to submit your application and we’ll get back to you.
STRICTLY UK BASED APPLICANTS ONLY.
Job Level: All Levels – apprentice to senior.
Salary: £competitive door-to-door + overtime
Are you an experienced Catering Equipment Engineer or Refrigeration Engineer looking for a change of scenery, with the chance to work in some of London’s most prestigious hotels and restaurants? Or are you a hands-on practical person looking for a new challenge willing to learn as an Apprentice?
Then we’re interested to hear from you!
We’re looking to recruit all levels of catering equipment engineers and refrigeration engineers to join our breakdown callout and servicing teams. You may be experienced in repairing all types of commercial catering equipment, from Combi Ovens to open burners, solid tops, fryers, fridges, cold rooms, air-conditioning and even table-top appliances such as mixers. If you’re a specialist, don’t worry, we’d still like to hear from you too!
And if you’re just starting out or coming from a similar industry, we’d still like to hear from you.
You could be COMCAT qualified and hold Gas Safe “Commercial Catering” certification. Commercial “Gas installation pipework” and “Pipework testing and purging” would be advantageous but not essential. If you’re a refrigeration engineer, we’d like you to hold F-Gas certification.
As an Award-Winning company, you will get the opportunity to work in some of the most famous commercial kitchens in London, including 5* Hotels on Park Lane, giving you great job satisfaction. Due to the nature of the business, you will also be required to occasionally work at the opposite end of the spectrum, such as local cafés or takeaways.
The role will involve:
- Attending breakdown callout and repairs of all commercial catering equipment.
- Maintenance and servicing of commercial equipment on a planned basis.
- Working collaboratively as part of a large team.
- Dealing directly with our customers including other engineers and chefs.
- Paid for overtime as required and occasional overnight working.
- On-call weekend standby on a rota basis.
- Working in Central London, Greater London and the Home Counties.
Interested? Please submit your CV using the form below alongside a message as to why this role interests you.
- Experience in repairing and maintaining all types of commercial catering equipment & refrigeration.
- Or exposure to repairing other types of machinery & the willingness to learn.
- COMCAT qualified.
- Gas Safe “Commercial Catering” certification preferred.
- F-Gas certification.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience using Field Service Management software on a mobile phone, tablet or PDA.
- UK Driving License.
Salary & Progression:
- Competitive salary based on a door-to-door basis.
- Paid for overtime.
- Long-term career path to becoming a fully-qualified catering equipment engineer or a senior member of the team.
What we can offer you:
- Fully Equipped Company Van.
- Mobile Phone/Tablet.
- Professional Uniform.
- 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays.
- Company Pension and Insurance.
- Modern offices in central Stevenage.
- Paid for company social meals at our project sites including fine-dining restaurants and 5* hotels.