Thank you for your interest in our AutoCAD Designer role.
Please see more information below and use the form at the bottom of the page to submit your application and we’ll get back to you.
STRICTLY UK BASED APPLICANTS ONLY.
Job Level: Mid – Senior
Are you a mid to senior AutoCAD designer with experience in foodservice design, commercial kitchen design or interior fit-out?
We’re looking for an experienced senior designer to join our team and work on exciting projects ranging from £100,000 to in excess of £2million. The role will see you mainly working with an established hotel group on developing their brand standards and full kitchen, bar and servery designs. This will then be used for their European wide roll-out of new hotels.
You will also get to work on projects including luxury bespoke domestic kitchens and those for our wide range of clientele including 5* hotels and fine-dining restaurants.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader within the hospitality sector that provides commercial kitchen and bar design, sales, and maintenance services. We are a multi-award-winning company based in Stevenage, with customers mainly across London and the surrounding areas including 5* hotels and Michelin-starred restaurants.
Experience within the commercial interior fit-out or hospitality fit-out industry will also be considered.
The role will involve:
- 2D design layouts for commercial kitchen schemes, focusing on ergonomics and design
- 3D visualisations and renders of concept designs for presentations
- Site surveying
- Construction drawings for manufacture
- Mechanical and electrical detailed drawings
- Estimating and pricing from drawings, on occasion
- SketchUp Pro
- Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
- Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite
Beneficial experience & skills:
- Experience in foodservice design, commercial kitchen design or fit-out
- Electrical & mechanical knowledge
- Experience in estimating / pricing
- V-Ray, SU Podium, LumenRT or similar rendering software
- You will enjoy working as part of the team, whilst also being confident to work autonomously and methodically
- Happy to research & learn new programs to push the boundaries of possibility
- Attention to detail
- Passionate about design, ideas-driven, whilst enjoying the challenge of learning and problem-solving
- Being able to work within a company where teamwork and flexibility is a great asset
- Good time management and steadiness under deadlines
Salary & Progression:
- Performance-based salary progression
- Opportunities for growth and to expand your role
- As a company, we have grown 10-fold in the last decade and are at the point of a large development and progression with investment to expand
- The foundations we have created in the last decade have given the TAG group of companies a fantastic reputation within the market, with funding for development and expansion across the companies planned
- Internally within the company, we have a fantastic attitude to development and ideas, with anyone having their ideas heard and actioned as a real collaborative development making it a great opportunity to come to a company and really make a difference
What we can offer you:
- Business mileage allowance
- 28 Days Holiday inclusive Bank Holidays
- Continued training and development offered within the company and via accredited third parties
- Company pension and insurance after a qualifying period
- Company laptop and phone
- Paid for company social meals at our project sites including fine-dining restaurants and 5* hotels
- Regular team lunches and drinks